Broad spectrum antibiotic puffer pack for eye infections of animals.
Terramycin® Pinkeye Powder contains oxytetracycline hydrochloride 20mg/g in a non-irritant carrier.
Broad spectrum antibiotic in a Puffer Pack for eye infections of animals.
Terramycin® is effective against Moraxella bovis and Rickettsia conjunctivae and has activity against a wide range of secondary invaders including Mycoplasma conjunctivae.
- Approved Uses
- Eye infections of all animals including infectious keratitis (pink eye) of cattle and other infectious agents associated with these diseases. Bacterial wound contamination.
- Key Features
- Terramycin® Pink Eye Powder is:
- Highly effective at treating the common eye infections in cattle
- Easy to use, in a convenient puffer pack
- Flexible with no meat or milk withholding period
- Presented in a puffer pack containing 50g NET
- Dosage and Administration
- Puff powder on affected eyes two or three times daily
- Additional Information
Store below 30°C (room temperature). Store in original container.