Strategy T (Pail)
Oral Broad Spectrum worm paste for horses. Treatment & control of all common worms in horses. Good rotational drench.
Species : Horses
Ranges : Internal parasites
Broad-spectrum horse worming paste that is effective in treating all major worms in horses including:
- Large strongyles (Strongylus spp. Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small strongyles including benzimidazole resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp.,)
- Ascarids (Parascaris equorum) including abamectin, ivermectin and moxidectin resistant strains
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata)
Dose at 1ml per 20kg bodyweight. Each weight marking on the plunger will deliver 5mL of paste, which is sufficient to treat 100kg body weight.
Each syringe of Strategy-T treats a horse up to 700kg.
- 35mL syringe
- Stable Pail containing 60 tubes
Store below 30ºC (Room Temperature) away from light.