Gallagher S20 Solar Energiser
Gallagher – Solar Powers up to 3 km of multiwire fencing
A fully self sufficient energizer with 0.2 Joules of stored energy. Powers up to 3 acres (3km) of multi-wire fence.
- Designed to operate outdoors in most weather conditions.
- Fully self sufficient using solar power to charge an internal battery – no external power supply required.
- 0.2 Joules of stored energy that allows the user to power up to 3km of multiwire fence or up to 3 acres of property.
- The S20 automatically runs a night mode where by the pulse rate is lengthened while animals are more subdued. This will extend the battery life and maintain good voltage on the fence during daylight hours.
- Can be mounted on a wall, on a wooden post, on a waratah or can sit on the ground giving the user the ability to use the unit for permanent or portable fencing.
- Large rotary dial makes it simple for switching the unit on and off and identifying if the unit is on or not from a distance.
- Impact resistant plastic lens helps protect the solar panel prolonging its life in operation – cleaning the lens regularly will help the energizer run more effectively.
- LED light flashes with each pulse to help indicate that the unit is going.
- Internal 12V 5AH rechargeable battery included.
- Dimensions: 90mm (w) x 100mm (h) x 70mm (d).
- The expected life of your solar energizer battery depends on a number of variables:
- The battery age expectancy is normally five years if kept between 0 – 30 °C (and with at least a 70% charge) at all times.
- Battery life expectancy will be reduced if:
- the battery is left for a period and allowed to self- discharge.
- the solar panel does not get sufficient sunlight (some regions have less sunlight hours). Again, this will allow the battery to discharge.
- stored at an extreme temperatures (hot or cold), causing the battery to ‘age’ more quickly.