Bomectin Pour on
$104.50 – $990.00 AUD
Bomectin Pour-On is a ready to use low volume endectocide backline pour-on for beef and dairy cattle, containing Ivermectin. Ivermectin belongs to the macrocyclic lactone (ML) class of endectocides with broad spectrum of activity against adult and larval stages of parasitic nematodes. Bomectin Pour-On offers reliable parasite control and excellent sustained activity for small brown stomach worm, lungworm and buffalo fly to reduce larval pasture contamination and assist in buffalo fly control.
The convenience of the low volume formulation means that Bomectin Pour-On will treat the same number of cattle at half the volume of other ML pour-ons. The concentrated dose means large cattle (600kg liveweight) can be dosed with one squeeze of a standard 30mL pour-on applicator. With less weight to handle, Bomectin Pour-On offers easier application, transport and storage.
- Controls both internal and external parasites
- Low volume pour-on application for easy handling and application
- Unique vegetable oil based formulation, so it is non-flammable and non-volatile
- Wide margin of safety when used as directed
- No milk withholding period
Bomectin Pour-On will treat and control internal parasites including gastrointestinal roundworms, and lungworms; and external parasites including sucking and biting lice, mites, buffalo fly and cattle tick.
Bomectin Pour-On has sustained activity for:
- Ostertagia (Small brown stomach worm) acquired up to 14 days after treatment;
- Dictyocaulus viviparus(Lungworm) acquired up to 28 days after treatment; and
- Haematobia irritans exigua(Buffalo Fly) up to 28 days after treatment
Apply Bomectin Pour-On along the backline of the animal in a narrow, continuous strip extending from the withers to the tailhead. Do not underdose.
1mL / 20kg bodyweight
Do not retreat with Bomectin Pour-On within the meat withholding period of 42 days.
MEAT: DO NOT USE less than 42 days before slaughter for human consumption
MILK: 0 days
EXPORT SLAUGHTER INTERVAL (ESI): DO NOT USE less than 42 days before slaughter for export.
500mL, 2.5L, 10L and 12.5L (value pack with 30mL applicator)*
500ml, 2.5L, 12.5L